Low Intermediate Coaching
We are happy to provide coaching for low intermediate level again, as we still get a lot of requests.
The low intermediate weeks are led by our well-trained local coach Rin. His knowledge and passion for coaching newbies are legendary. He got trained by Scott and has been working with him for over 10 years. Rin is characterized by patience, very good English skills and a good way of teaching your first steps on a surfboard. He definitely is one of the best local coaches to introduce you to the world of surfing. "Mr. Whitewater Hero" is known for his detailed theory workshops where he also teaches important aspects about the surfing rules and safety in the water and always has a huge smile on his face. He and his team personalize their coaching to your needs to increase your progress.
We only take 6 guests per week to guarantee the full attention of the coaches in order to learn as much as possible during one week.
What is a “Low Intermediate Surfer”?
- You surfed before but never had a professional surf lesson
- Your pop up abilities are very inconsistent and you feel insecure about it
- You mostly go straight after take off and have difficulties to follow the wave
- you have basic paddle skills but not enough practice
- You are rarely able to catch a wave on your own
- You are not sure / confident about the rules in the line up
--> are you already a mid to high intermediate surfer? Then head over to our other coaching!
Included in your surf adventure:
- 7 recharging nights in our beautiful Mediterranean bungalows with Western standard (incl. daily housekeeping)
- daily rich & healthy breakfast (buffet with basics and lots of choices from the menu (Western & Indonesian)
- 6 dinners including dessert cooked by our chef Edi
- 1 Goodbye Dinner in a restaurant in town
- 6 days of surfing packed with:
- A minimum of 9 to 10 surf session (depending on weather conditions)
- Surf equipment included (surf board & leash)
- Five morning sessions are photographed
- Two well trained local instructors who assist you with positioning and catching waves as well as taking care of your safety
- One surf mobility & stretch session
- Transportation by car & boat to the surf spots
- daily in depth photo analysis from each of your waves
- daily theory workshops about body mechanics, surf tactic and much more
- Step by step guidance throughout the week and tips & tricks from surfer to surfer
- one in-house massage for your sore muscles
- 24/7 coffee/tea/water
- free WiFi in main house & bungalows
- airport transfer
- surprise gift