Beginner & Intermediate Level
Our beginner and intermediate level coaching runs every week from Sunday to Sunday. We are not a conventional surf school and you can expect extensive analysis and in-depth feedback on your surfing skills. We take a maximum of 14 participants each week who will be divided in two groups of maximum seven people with three coaches per group.
This group is meant for first time beginners and low intermediate surfers with little experience, weak fitness and/ or who might be easily intimidated by big waves or challenging line up conditions.
This group is meant for middle to good intermediates surfers with good fitness levels, strong pop-ups and who are keen on getting out of their comfort zone.
After your first session on Monday you decide with your coach which group would be most suitable for you. Whichever group you are in, you're bound to improve your surfing and have great fun.
Our basic surf camp (beginner to intermediate surfers) runs all year round - in case you are interested in a special technique surf coaching ( advanced surfers only), please have a look at our offers and dates!
What does a day at the beginner/ intermediate surf camp look like?
Depending on the tide and the weather:
- Breakfast at the Lodge (can be as early as 5 am)
- Transport by car (and boat) to the surf spot
- Morning surf session lasting about 2,5 hours
- Return to the Lodge for lunch (BBQ on the beach when on a road trip)
- Theory workshop or in-depth photo analysis session
- Afternoon/ Sunset surf session lasting about 2 hours
- During the week you will have 9 surf sessions in total (rumour has it we are a fun-filled surf school bootcamp)
- We welcome surfers from the age of 16
- 7 nights accommodation in one of our stylish, bohemian bungalows overlooking a lush tropical garden or Dorm with daily housekeeping
- 6 intense days of surfing (Sundays off, 9 eventful sessions)
- 2 - 3 photo - teachings with FREE pictures to take home
- daily detailed theory lessons with many new inputs
- step by step guidance and personal feedback
- duck dive training (for intermediate & advanced surfers)
- free use of our surfing equipment
- transport on surf trips (boat & car)
- tips, tricks, insider stories & surfing secrets
- daily homemade breakfast
- welcome dinner on Sundays
- free airport transfer
- free flowing coffee / tea and water refill
- free wifi & goodie bag
- Arrival on Sundays
- surf board insurance
- Yoga (outside Drop In)